Saturday, February 17, 2007

Great Bookstores Tour

Another realization from my conversation yesterday with Jessica Stockton was that I'm really going to have to develop two-day (Weekend Getaway) and even multi-day tour products. For instance, it would be great to be able to offer to people around Boston a product that goes 1) To New York, then 2) Onward to D.C., then 3) Back to Philadelphia, then 4) To Vermont (Northshire Bookstore), then 5) Back to Boston.

Or, for people from New York: 1) To Boston, 2) To Vermont, 3) To Philly, 4) To D.C., 5) Back to N.Y.

And, other products like this, with stops along the way at rural used bookstores or major (seasonal) library used-book sales.

A kind of Pilgrim's Progress (or Bookstore Crawl).

Offering the leading bookstores of the East Coast in a single tour, in other words, as Headliners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 250 dollars on every page. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?